After the Deadline for Google Chrome - Change log
1.2 - 20100721
- Auto-proofread is now disabled by default
- The auto-proofread option now warns users about bad things that could happen (the feature is pretty safe though).
- AtD now refuses to attach to Google spreadsheets
- Widget positioning now works with editors that have a z-index set.
- Disabled AtD in WYSIWYG editor for http://drafts.blogger.com (couldn't get it to work right)
- Added an option to disable "no writing errors were found" message box.
- Added a load delay to GMail (should fix widget not showing up sometimes on GMail).
1.1 - 20100524
- Fixed a typo on preferences page.
- AtD toolbar button is now in the address bar, added an option to hide it
function AtD relies on does not work as expected in Stable channel. This fixes the Facebook comment
submit issue many of you reported.
- AtD now loads CSS after page load and only when AtD is enabled on the current site.
- Added a hack to prevent AtD from loading on Acid3 test page. Chrome w/ AtD loaded now passes.
- Auto-proofread no longer activated on Like, Unlike, and Share Facebook events.
- Updated auto-proofread dialog to get explicit about OK/Cancel buttons.
- AtD does a better job of removing/restoring its widget when the editor becomes hidden/visible. This fixes an issue that affected blogger users losing the AtD widget after switching editors.
- Added a check to prevent WYSIWYG editor proofreader from inheriting properties that could mess up the experience. This means you can edit while proofreading on Blogger and should fix the menu cut-off issue in some CMSs
- AtD widget in proofread mode now lines up with widget in non-proofread mode on Google Docs.
- To protect your data, text sent to AtD server for grammar/spell check is now sent over SSL.
1.0 - 20100514